Click here to download instructions for Activating or Deactivating Security Access Cards
ACCESS QUICK REFERENCE
Building access for Card Holders -- A person with a card should:
- Present their proximity card to the card reader
- The door will unlock momentarily to allow entry.
Building access for those that have forgotten their card or authorized visitors -- A person without a card should:
- Push red button at West entrance call station.
- After a short greeting, the person at the door will be connected with Security personnel via the video/audio intercom station.
- Security will then verify that the person at the door has been previously authorized for building access and unlock the door momentarily to allow entry.
Should the individual seeking access to the building not be able to meet any of the above listed criteria, the key-contact person for the appropriate organization will be contacted for authorization. If the key-contact(s) cannot be reached, or if authorization is not given, the Individual at the door will not be allowed access to the building.
Criteria for identification will be some combination of name, company employed by, verbal ID codes, and/or photo (if on file).
ACCESS SYSTEM GENERAL DO’S & DON’TS
- Be sure that the green LED on the reader is solid green before presenting your card.
- Push the red button for any type of after-hours assistance.
- DO NOT enter the building after-hours behind another individual without using your provided method of access, or allow someone else in the door behind you. (No Tailgating). Each individual must access via the system on his/her own.
- DO NOT push red button repeatedly. Give the Security personnel time to respond.