Laurel Park Place Office Center is designed to structurally withstand the effect of the most extreme severe weather conditions. In case of severe weather conditions:
- Do not evacuate the building unless instructed to do so.
- The building core areas, which include restrooms and stairwells, are designated assembly and evacuation areas.
- Follow your internal guidelines for leaving your areas of the building for designated assembly areas.
- Avoid all areas with exposed exterior glass.
- If damage occurs, stay in the assembly areas until otherwise instructed by the emergency personnel. You should not re-enter the damaged area.
- In the event of severe or threatening weather conditions, Laurel Park Place Office Center monitors emergency broadcasts.
- If you are notified that a severe storm or tornado warning is in effect, take cover immediately. Proceed calmly to the nearest fire exit stairwell and remain there until you are notified that the threat is over.
- Do not stand in the glass atrium or anywhere that glass is present.