In the event that an accident or illness befalls one of your employees, or a visitor to your office area, please:
1. Call Emergency Services at 911.
2. Provide the Emergency Dispatcher with the following information:
- Your name
- Your Building’s name and address
- Your specific floor number, and the exact location of the emergency
- Any pertinent details of the accident or illness
3. Do not move the injured/ill person. Attempt to make them as comfortable as possible.
4. If feasible, send someone to meet the emergency unit upon its arrival in the lobby.
5. Call Building Security at 313-884-0430 and inform them that you have called 911 and briefly describe the nature of the emergency.
6. The emergency unit will be with you shortly and will administer all necessary medical assistance.
7. Determine, if possible:
- Name, address and age of injured/ill person
- The nature of the problem, as best you can surmise
- All known allergies and current medications taken by the individual
- A local doctor