In the event of severe or threatening weather conditions, Security monitors emergency broadcasts and is designed to structurally withstand the effect of the most extreme severe weather conditions. If you are notified that a severe storm or tornado warning is in effect, take cover immediately.
In case of severe weather conditions:
MACK OFFICE BUILDING
- Do not evacuate the building unless instructed to do so.
- The building core areas, which include restrooms and stairwells, are designated assembly and evacuation areas.
- Follow your internal guidelines for leaving your areas of the building for designated assembly areas.
- Avoid all areas with exposed exterior glass.
- If damage occurs, stay in the assembly areas until otherwise instructed by the emergency personnel. You should not re-enter the damaged area.
- If you are near a mall service corridor, direct your staff and customers into this area. If this is not possible or the corridor is not near your store, stage people in your back storeroom or at the extreme back of the sales floor.
- As soon as everyone is as far back into your store as possible, direct them to keep away from glass, mirrors, etc.
- Everyone should immediately sit on the floor with their backs to the front of the store and/or any glass that is nearby.
- If a tornado or high winds should hit the property, all security and maintenance will be directed to assist in emergency procedures. Please use extreme caution.
- After the weather event is over, Security and Staff will direct tenants, employees and customers to use extreme care in working their way through the building.