Laurel Park Place Office Center is designed to structurally withstand the effect of the most extreme severe weather conditions. In case of severe weather conditions:
- Do not evacuate the building unless instructed to do so.
- The building core areas, which include restrooms and stairwells, are designated assembly and evacuation areas.
- Follow your internal guidelines for leaving your areas of the building for designated assembly areas.
- Avoid all areas with exposed exterior glass.
- If damage occurs, stay in the assembly areas until otherwise instructed by the emergency personnel. You should not re-enter the damaged area.